Rooibos Healthy Training Treats 350g
Accredited by Beauty without Cruelty SA
The proven medicinal qualities of includes:
- Anti-allergic, anti-spasmodic, immune system booster
- Contains Iron, Potassium and Copper – for good metabolic function
- Contains Calcium, Manganese, Zinc and Alpha hydroxy acid – for healthy skin and bones
- Recent studies also show that Rooibos helps to prevent cancerous tumours and is effective in healing skin irritation
- Chamomile is a natural analgesic, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, mild sedative and aids digestion.
Our Rooibos oil and healthy dog biscuits also contain Grapeseed Oil which is low in cholesterol and high in anti-oxidants. It has also been found to improve blood circulation and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Our biscuits are made with only the best ingredients. Free range eggs and badger friendly honey ensure that the product is ethically sound. They are also meat free, as it has been shown that many dogs are allergic to chicken and older dogs with liver issues should have very little meat protein, if any, in their diet.
The natural mold inhibitor is an edible plant-based substance which negates the need for preservatives. The shelf life is guaranteed for 3 months, and as long as the biscuits are kept in an airtight container, will actually last much longer.
Not only are healthy biscuits 100% natural and healthy, they are delicious and great to use as an aid in reward training, or just as an everyday treat.
Organic rooibos, organic chamomile flowers, grapeseed oil, wholewheat flour, oats, honey, vegetable oil, free range eggs, natural mould inhibitor, water
R80.00 Incl VAT
These delicious small treats are hand baked with whole wheat flour, oats, honey and eggs. The combination results in a small crunchy biscuit with the distinct flavour of rooibos, chamomile and honey. Even the fussiest dogs seem to love them. They sense the goodness.